Passed CCENT

Jamie132stJamie132st Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally I am now offically Cisco certified.......Just got home from my exam and it was awsome. Having said that this was my second attempt in 2 weeks. The first attempt i just about hit it, and I know the reason I didnt was because I was too nervous worrying about the time. My second question in was a simulation and I panicked and didnt finish it, before moving onto the next question. I know that if I would have finished the sim then I would have passed. The sad part is I finished the exam with 30 mins remaining.....I was pretty pissed with my self; however I jumped back up on the bike and rebooked taking the second chance that I didnt even know about until I seen some talking about it on here....SO THANKS FOR THAT. Anyways I passed the exam today with 40 mins to spare. I have been studying for quite awhile with lots of hours burned up. I have been preparing for the icnd2 during the process, so I hope to be ready in about 3 months, I dont like to sit an exam until I know the material inside out, that way I dont forget it a couple months down the road. Well my advice to anybody fixing to sit the exam, know your subnetting and don't worry about the time too much during the sims, you will make it up during the multiple choice.......................................
Favorite Quote: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations!

ICND1 is just the tip of the iceberg; ICND2 is where things really get exciting!
  • rbutturinirbutturini Member Posts: 123
    Great job! I opted for the 1 test track, I think the two test track would actually be a little bit harder.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats good luck with ICND2 icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Think of the ICND1 exam as just the warm up for the ICND2 exam. Back to the Books (and lab)!! icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!