Options

Does Transcender Offer Specials as Preplogic does?

Preplogic frequently offers sales/discounts on their products. I may have seen 1 offer from Transcender in a years time. Do they not offer many/any, or do they just not advertise them?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Astorrs posted one they had around labor day (I think) that was something like 30% off your order. That is the only one I have seen from them in over two years. I'm sure I've missed a couple, but they certainly don't do it at the same frequency that Prep Logic does. I guess what I'm saying is, I wouldn't old my breath (i.e. put off prepping for an exam) ;)
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From what I've seen, the only sale Transcender has is their anniversary sale at the end of August.

Self Test has more frequent specials, but I haven't ordered any of their tests. They're owned by the same parent company as Transcender, and the sample tests are very similar to Transcender. Self Test is significantly cheaper than Transcender, but they don't include as many questions.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Astorrs posted one they had around labor day (I think) that was something like 30% off your order. That is the only one I have seen from them in over two years. I'm sure I've missed a couple, but they certainly don't do it at the same frequency that Prep Logic does. I guess what I'm saying is, I wouldn't old my breath (i.e. put off prepping for an exam) ;)

that was such a great sale. i bought the ISCW and ONT for like 190$
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."