Options

yes it works fine now after config

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey buds.

You know why I am happy..yeah! thanks

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would definitely not go with "IT WOOD," but maybe that's just me icon_lol.gif

Congratulations! That sounds like a sweet deal; I'm glad you got out of that other place.
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sounds freakin awesome man. Congrats on the job. Wish I was working there.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Hey -- Wood and Adams county share a border! We're neighbors -- Almost. I own some land in Adams county. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    mikej412 wrote:
    I own some land in Adams county.

Is that where you have your cat farm? The Chicago-area seems like it would cramp your style.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I would definitely not go with "IT WOOD," but maybe that's just me

icon_lol.gif

Congratulations on the new job!

It's a great feeling when you're excited about going to work and learning new things. There's nothing quite like it.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dynamik wrote:
    Is that where you have your cat farm?
    It's a catnip farm, but I say it's soybeans. There are potatoes across the road and a corn field next door. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    dynamik

haahah IT WOOD that is funny now they I twist it abit haahha funny ; you right
    and thanks for the encourgement.. Yeah it was a living nightmare. you had to see this
    guy to believe it. the more educated I would get. The more ideas I would generate,
    the more he made my life aweful at work..not any more..yeah baby yeah!

mikej412

thanks a lot; wow yeah Adams is close by..besides I love cats too...if I could have 100
    i would I just hate it when my cat (love him) sh its on the floor by the door when you come in
    the house. he does this every 2 weeks without a hitch! weird. the rest of the time he does it
    in his box. he is a crazy cat..sits in front of me while i program or type weird huh..
    and he talks alot..must be like his owner ahahaa
    but thanks man i am so happy..i get to work with a guy who knows way more than me.
    yeah! my new boss said I would get plenty of chance to grow and isnt holding my to staying there say after 3 years like he actually cares ..strange to me coming from a guy who could give a rip about me...

/user

thanks a lot you are right i have been unhappy for 4 years with guy who is a jerk
    who doesnt care about my future. it was bad bad..i think i will have issues when my boss
    says "when yu taking your ccnp exams" get on it yeahha haahhahah

kriscamaro68

hang tough man you will get there..just all you need is an arshole boss for 3 to 4 years
    and all of suddent God will bless man...just be nice smile a lot but hold your puking for when you get home from all the happy smiles from taking it in the you know where out of respect
    and I am goingto leave on a happy respectful note. I am not going to do what I said i was ..

you reap what we sow and I want to sow good things..

For me this isnt the Big time yet, but I can see the light and I am running to it..
    man I am so happy...wow! freaking awesome...

You know it is god when you boss wants you to be a CCNP and CCVP yeah
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Congrats on the new job.....
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    Congrats dude! Best of luck with everything
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
  • Options
    miller 811

I do take your wise advice...i was pretty stupid you are 100 percent right please read my pm
    okay an thanks for much for caring to let me know what an idiot i was..I get so emotional
    I forget what can happen to me.thank you

robert

thank you to all very much keeping me grounded and watching what i say.sometimes i can really be blinded by my emotions. been a hard road s o i dont want screw things up thank you
    for your help
  • Options
    kryollakryolla Member Posts: 785
    Congrats on your new job having a good manager someone you can look up to is really important and getting a raise to boot
    Studying for CCIE and drinking Home Brew
  • Options
    human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    miller811 wrote:
    itdaddy wrote:
    Hey buds.

edit by me
    :D

o take it.

yeah by no means should you ever feel free to express how you really feel...
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Sounds like you've gotten yourself a great position, you lucky bastard. icon_lol.gif

Big congratulations, I hope you get to flex those IT muscles and build yourself up to the same kind of knowledge your new boss has, and beyond. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Slowhand wrote:
    Sounds like you've gotten yourself a great position, you lucky bastard. icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

Congrats and good luck in the new job itdaddy icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Sounds like you've gotten yourself a great position, you lucky bastard.

Big congratulations, I hope you get to flex those IT muscles and build yourself up to the same kind of knowledge your new boss has, and beyond.

slowhand

I laughed my ass of when I read you comments ahahaha. yeah, it is about darn time huh
    yeah I invision in about 2.5 I should be ccnp I am pushing for it.
    and it is great to have aboss who is ccnp and wants me to be ccnp i feel with my BS in CS and my CCNP status it should be good combo..man you should see the stuff we are going to do. I have done some stuff but willl get some IT trianing from heaven.

an IT job from heaven man! I am scared to death but happy as heck! ;)
    I finally get my own office with a key to the door. the office is like new
    new PC with 19" flat sick! man sick, no more sharing office or cubicale sucks!

I am emotionally crazy right thinking it is all adream...I am excited cause
    we will be doing major project for like 3 years tons of hands on. wow!
    voip up the ying yang!

I plan on geting my CCNP but working Voip at work having the knowlege
    and then once i have the knowledge i migh brush up on exams and take them
    if i am in the mood maybe i can get ccnp/ccvp in 4 years be nice..
    thanks