Options

Just passed!!

infinite-jinfinite-j Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Just passed my 70-290 and am planning on taking my 70-291.

Is there anything I need to do on Microsoft's end to obtain my MCP/MCSE status or is this automatic based on Prometric's information?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You'll need to log in and request your welcome kit: https://mcp.microsoft.com/

Congratulations on the pass, welcome to the forums, and good luck with 291 :D
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    You'll need to log in and request your welcome kit: https://mcp.microsoft.com/

Congratulations on the pass, welcome to the forums, and good luck with 291 :D

Great thanks! One quick question, I do not know my MCPID. Where do I obtain one?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Isn't it on your print-out? It might not be for the first one; I can't remember. Just give MS Learning a call, and they'll be able to give it to you.
  • Options
    dynamik wrote:
    Isn't it on your print-out? It might not be for the first one; I can't remember. Just give MS Learning a call, and they'll be able to give it to you.

Ok thanks. On the print out, it only states my Prometric ID.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    According to Microsoft's web site: "The MCP ID number is sent in an e-mail after passing an exam or by contacting a Microsoft Regional Service Center for assistance."
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yeah, your m$ emails you your MCP id...usually takes a day or 2 for them to do that.
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    cnfuzzdcnfuzzd Member Posts: 208
    congrats!

john

Work In Progress: BSCI, Sharepoint