Options

PASSED 270 today

stangmanstangman Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took the exam today and PASSED :) Had several issues with Prometric. I had my exam scheduled with one facility that I always go to and they cancelled me two days ago. I was lucky to get into another place but had to drive an hour away to take it.

Next up is 290 in about 5 weeks. Just want to thank this board and everyone on it plus those tech notes.

Comments

• Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the Pass and good luck on the 290.
  • Options
    banderas1978banderas1978 Member Posts: 189
    stangman wrote:
    Took the exam today and PASSED :) Had several issues with Prometric. I had my exam scheduled with one facility that I always go to and they cancelled me two days ago. I was lucky to get into another place but had to drive an hour away to take it.

Next up is 290 in about 5 weeks. Just want to thank this board and everyone on it plus those tech notes.
    yeah, people on this site are amazing.
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    J-DubsJ-Dubs Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    True wisdom exists in knowing that you know nothing
  • Options
    morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job and welcome to the club my friend...by the way,what was your score?
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away
  • Options
    I scored a 731/700. I knew I messed up on them once I went through it on the review. Never second guess your choice. But a pass is a pass, so I'm happy with it.
  • Options
    msnelgrovemsnelgrove Member Posts: 167
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on 290!!
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job, tough test!
    -Daniel
  • Options
    jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats Stangman, what resources did you use?
  • Options
    I used the following books MS Press, Sybex and Exam Cram 70-270's, used Transcender Practice exams, the following software through WGU ( Western Govenors University) Skill Soft and Online Expert ( Measure up ). I also used practice exams from a friend and co-worker who took Microsoft courses and he provided me with Self-test practice exams which was very similar to Transcenders. All told I studied for around two months using all resources not to mention I read the tech notes from this board several times over.

I will be following the same process for 290 except I only have about 5 weeks to study for that exam, because 291 will be hot on the heels of 290 to finish out my term at WGU.
  • Options
    ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrads on the pass and good luck on 290

Computerlover1
    Without struggles there can not be progress