Options

Elias Khnaser

stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
Has anyone used the VMware Infrastructure 3: ESX 3.5 & VirtualCenter 2.5 by Elias Khnaser?

Comments

• Options
    cnfuzzdcnfuzzd Member Posts: 208
    stupidboy wrote:
    Has anyone used the VMware Infrastructure 3: ESX 3.5 & VirtualCenter 2.5 by Elias Khnaser?

The CBT vids? I just started them, I will let you know what I think as I progress.

I am very tired of the ferris bueller references though, and am only on the second vid.

John

Work In Progress: BSCI, Sharepoint
  • Options
    Yes, sorry, I was trying to add a link to the website but it is spewing at the mo.

Please let me know what you think as you go.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    cnfuzzd wrote:
    I am very tired of the ferris bueller references though, and am only on the second vid.
    lol, that's hilarious - if you knew Elias you'd understand.
  • Options
    I just found that the rough cuts are up on Safari books (http://safari.oreilly.com) for Elias Khnaser's, VMware Certified Professional (VCP Exam Cram).

Looks like a good read (for as far as I have got), due for full release in late January 2009 according to Amazon.
  • Options
    homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    I've gotten through about 3 videos. So far: very good!
  • Options
    stupidboy wrote:
    I just found that the rough cuts are up on Safari books (http://safari.oreilly.com) for Elias Khnaser's, VMware Certified Professional (VCP Exam Cram).

Looks like a good read (for as far as I have got), due for full release in late January 2009 according to Amazon.

This book has been released and can be downloaded via Safari for 15 tokens or about £20 for hard copy from Amazon.

For as far as I've got, its a good read, homing in on those things you need to know.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Mine should be arriving today. I read a couple chapters of the rought-cuts version on Safari, and it seemed good.

Safari's great, but I've really come to prefer hard copies when I'm reading something cover-to-cover. I spend enough time in front of a screen, and its nice to get away when possible.