Options

which version?

I need to get a new laptop and while i am at it i want to prepare for this exam. I was wondering what version of Vista should i ideally be using if i want to pass the 70-620?

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ideally? Ultimate. But that is not at all needed. You could get by with Home Premium or Business.

But that is neither here nor there. I'd suggest you get a laptop with lots of RAM and use Virtual PC. You can install Vista using any version on VPC and test the features for 120 days.
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    I'm studying on a laptop with Business. Taking it next week, I'll let you know if it was enough. It's missing media center but I had some experience with that on a desktop a while ago, other than that, only thing missing is Parental Controls (LOL).
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    amp2030 wrote:
    I'm studying on a laptop with Business. Taking it next week, I'll let you know if it was enough. It's missing media center but I had some experience with that on a desktop a while ago, other than that, only thing missing is Parental Controls (LOL).

You can really get by without any direct contact with parental controls. Just read up on it and find some screan shots of the controls and you'll be golden.