what certs do i need??

junbugjunbug Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have my A+ and studying for Net+ what other certs do i need for mcsa???


  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    You would need to do a client exam, either 70-210(W2k Pro) or 70-270(XP), then either 70-215(W2k Server for W2k track) or 70-290(for 2003 Server track), and either 70-218(for W2k track) or 70-291(for 2003 Server track).
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
Sign In or Register to comment.