Options

JOB OPENING FOR SYSAD / HELPDESK

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
i'm not a recruiter. i work for general dynamics with the military. a guy today just put in notice, and we're looking to fill his position ASAP. job is available in San Angelo tx. very nice little town. lived here since 2000, when i was in the military.

anyways, candidates MUST POSSESS a Top Secret SCI clearance.

if anyone knows anyone in the military that is retiring or looking to get out, pass it along to them. tell them to e mail me at daniel.majkowski@gdit.com

Comments

• Options
    oo_snoopyoo_snoopy Member Posts: 124
    majkowskid wrote:
    i'm not a recruiter. i work for general dynamics with the military. a guy today just put in notice, and we're looking to fill his position ASAP. job is available in San Angelo tx. very nice little town. lived here since 2000, when i was in the military.

anyways, candidates MUST POSSESS a Top Secret SCI clearance.

if anyone knows anyone in the military that is retiring or looking to get out, pass it along to them. tell them to e mail me at daniel.majkowski@gdit.com

Oh hey that only cost 15k + and a year of investigation.

Good luck with your search.
    I used to run the internet.
  • Options
    majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't get what you're getting at? i was in the military, and was granted the clearance while i was in, as are MANY military members. it only took me 3 months to get my TS/SCI single scope. my polygraph only took 5 more months. i've heard stories of clearances taking that long, but in my 8 years between the Air Force and GD, i've never seen it.

anyways, i was just extending an opportunity to anyone who has a clearance, and may be interested. i've already received 2 responses off this post.

i'm not a headhunter, nor do i work in HR. i'm just a senior sysad, offering an opportunity to those who may be interested.

i sense bitterness in your coment, and i may be wrong... but i'm just trying to hook someone up!