Options

Passed 70-270 today

ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-270 today. I scored a 763, guess I'm officially in the 700's club now. Few words about my study materials to those of you prepping for the exam. Do not believe the negative reviews at Amazon regarding the MS Press Self Study guide for this exam. This book along with the study materials provided at this site were all I needed to pass. I completely read the book, did all the labs in book. Did all the study questions in the book. Ran through the Measure Up practice questions included with the book countless times. The questions on the exam today closely matched the question in the Measure Up CD that comes with the study guide. I did not come across any question in the exam that were not covered by the book or the practice questions. I hope this helps all of you that are preparing to take the test. I know how much I've depended upon the information provided at this forum for my own studies for the Network + and 70-270. Many thanks to all here at Techexams that provide such a valuable service to us all.

Comments