Options

70-270 I have NO ADMINSTRATIVE EXPERIENCE

Hi Members,

I have absolutely no administrative experience, but use xp everyday,
for common tasks.

I have read the Sybex book 3 times cover to cover, use test out, myers Passport, transcender (which has very difficult tricky questions), and othe cdrom type test questions. What are my chances of passing this test?

I am going over about 500 questions now on the cd's which are filling in a lot of gaps in my knowledge, the eplainations also fill in the rest of the gaps.
Will it be possible to pass this test without having any trace of adminstrative or handson network experience at all. What is your advice to pass.
Thankyou

ric

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think Transcender is more or less on par with the actual exam. For tasks you're not familiar with, i.e. creating an answer file and performing an unattended installation, lab them up! You need to make up for the lack of administrative experience. You don't need to support dozens or hundreds of users, but you should be able to perform the tasks. There is so much more to XP than most people use on a daily basis. Even if you manage to pass the exam with just book knowledge, you will wind up short in interviews and/or on the job.