Taking 620 in 12 hours... PASSED

Gave this one two weeks after the 70-270, used MS Press/MeasureUp and practiced on a Vista laptop. I'll let you all know if it was enough.

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll knock it out of the park. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Slowhand wrote:
    Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll knock it out of the park. :D

Thanks mate, it's over now, got a 976 this time. For those about to take it, mine was 64 questions, 300 minutes, 8 sims. Oh, and one of the questions appeared twice.

I am so glad this one is over, studying for it was incredibly boring: one whole chapter on how to send a fax? It only covers Vista from a home user point of view, and it shows. I actually feel cheap using this as elective for my MCSA/E, but at least it adds an MCTS to my very diluted acronym soup.

On to the more interesting server stuff icon_twisted.gif
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job! There are more client exams you can take you know. ;)
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass! Yup, the desktop exams tend to be a little dull in comparison to the server and infrastructure exams. Good luck with the MCSA/MCSE path, and beyond.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
    Why did you take the 70-270 test before this one? Couldn't you just have taking the 70-620 for credit to both?
    The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
  • danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations: great score!

but 64 questions? Phew! Sounds like a bit of a marathon.
    -- Dan