Options

Very Very weird must read

waltdeewaltdee Member Posts: 122
OK, so i'm very confused right now, hope someone can make sense of what i just witnessed. Here goes: here i am at my linux machine using a microsoft wireless mouse and i have sony desktop speakers, so far everything is normal. For the first time i want to listen to music with my apple headphones connected to my desktop speakers, upon connection i move the wireless mouse and the pointer doesn't move, the led light is on, so i get up and go get some batteries i had, replaced them (not putting my headphones on) and the mouse works, so i knew for sure it was batteries right? so i put my headphones back on, grab the mouse and try to move it....NOTHING.... Pointer doesn't even move, now i know its something to do with the headphones. I lay the headphones still plugged in on the table, touch them and mouse doesnt work, let go and it works....I know its almost Halloween but what can that be.... Any ideas???????
when one is the, the one will be the being of willing to be the one.

Comments

• Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Gremlins? :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    RF mouse or Infrared?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Plantwiz wrote:
    RF mouse or Infrared?

infrared. other headphones work, just apple headphones
  • Options
    ok, i feel better now, theres always a explenation for everything...thanks for the link, and the gremlins idea..lol