The best books to use

ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

I was wondering what would be be the best books that I can use for the desktop support exam I have the MS press books for both exams and wanted to know what other sources could I use to help me pass .

Thank you
Computerlover1
Without struggles there can not be progress

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Windows XP Resource Kit
    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-Professional-Resource-Pro-Resource/dp/0735619743/

That combined with the MS Press book and online resources like TechNet will be all you need to study. That was really all I used, I did use Exam Cram to help with test prep, though. You may want to use Self Test or some other test prep software to help you in that as well.
  • ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you . What about the exam cram 2 books are they any good but I read that the material is outdated not covering SP2 . I will look into the book you suggested as well .

Computerlover1
    Without struggles there can not be progress
  • cemen777cemen777 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I read this book Seems to be an easy exam however everybody says the actual exam has nothing to do with the book, not even close to it.
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cemen777 wrote:
    I read this book Seems to be an easy exam however everybody says the actual exam has nothing to do with the book, not even close to it.

its an easy to underestimate this exam. The MS press book helps, in that it gets you thinking about the problem, instead of a straight cut answer out of something you read in the book.
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)