Options

No "Happy Halloween!" thread yet?

dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
Does anyone have anything exciting planned?

I'm going to study and maybe play a little Fallout 3 (if Steam can figure out what's wrong with my copy).

Be sure to include your favorite pumpkin carving as well.

pumpkin_fight.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Nothing much here, just using the twins to score dad some candy.

I thought this was pretty unique when I saw it.
    2925690179_00331dc2c1.jpg?v=0
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Nope, nothing particular planned. I'm going to hang out with the girlfriend, watch a movie or something. I hadn't really planned anything out, couldn't afford to get a costume or anything, and it doesn't really look like any of my friends are throwing any parties. (Definitely couldn't afford to go to a hosted party, that's highway-robbery even when I have a job. icon_lol.gif )

So, quiet night at home, watching a movie and possibly doing some "trick or treating" when the lights go out. icon_cool.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Wife's making me take our 9 month old son out. I told her I was keeping all the candy he gets.

When I get back, I'm making her pass out candy so I can play some WoW.
  • Options
    skeet2331skeet2331 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same here. My 10 month old son and I are going out. He is a monkey and I'm a gorilla. Hopefully he can score candy for his old man.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hitting the BCMSN book up. Unfortunately I'm on-call for work, so I can't do much anyways, and already know I'm going to get called in, so what's the point!

Hope everyone else has fun..
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    pumpkin2005
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,035 Admin
    I'm going to hide in my darkened house from children wearing scary costumes. We only get about ten kids in my neighborhood every year, so it's not worth buying the candy.
  • Options
    paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    JDMurray wrote:
    I'm going to hide in my darkened house from children wearing scary costumes. We only get about ten kids in my neighborhood every year, so it's not worth buying the candy.

I wouldn't be surprised if your house gets egged around this time of year. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    JDMurray wrote:

You're not looking at it right. The less kids means more candy for you. icon_twisted.gif

scary-2dpumpkin-2dhalloween.jpg
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Bit late joining in but I spent the night working, bout to pack up and go home soon.

Must say it was wierd passing werewolves and vampires on the way to work but im sure they didnt expect to see a zombie (me) first thing this morning!!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Sie wrote:
    Must say it was wierd passing werewolves and vampires on the way to work

Thats quiet normal where im from. :P
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    Halcyon HellHalcyon Hell Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My Halloween consisted of playing a gig for very scary looking yet really cool people. It was awesome. I failed my 220-602 the afternoon though.
    BOFH (in training)
  • Options
    wat08wat08 Member Posts: 128
    JDMurray wrote:

I'm curious to know if kids in Orange County expect "treats" that consist of accessories for their Benz?