In hospital, what to do?

2»

Comments

• jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Geez, what an ordeal. Are you back to 100% or you are still recovering?

I'm glad you're back home and seem to be doing well :D

thanks! i dont feel 100% yet, but im sure with some rest i will.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:

And it really is important that you do mate. It's easy to forget how strenuous studying is on the brain, ive been Juniper training all week and my head hurts covering OSPF and BGP icon_sad.gif You only have one brain and when you have gone through something like that, rest it out and take things slowly until fully fit and fighting again.

Best of luck.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Pash wrote:
    dynamik wrote:

And it really is important that you do mate. It's easy to forget how strenuous studying is on the brain, ive been Juniper training all week and my head hurts covering OSPF and BGP icon_sad.gif You only have one brain and when you have gone through something like that, rest it out and take things slowly until fully fit and fighting again.

Best of luck.

good luck with your training! I am just relaxing as much as possible.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."