Options

HELP!!!!

TonyDuffyTonyDuffy Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
What up.

I've just turned 18 , i have 2 years I.T Experience by working in a job which requires building , troubleshooting and software. I also have my Comptia A+ and Network + certifications. In the job i have just now i'm not to into , ok in 3 or 4 years i will be moved up the chart to betwenn £25,000 and £30,000 grand a year.

But right now i'm studying my CCNA at university at nights , which is what i really want to do.

So in may when i'm done my CCNA and ( Hopefully ) get my cert. What will happen??

Will a company take me on at the age of 18 and give me a CCNA wage?? Because my current job still want me to do I.T Support and stuff , but it's Cisco i wanna do.

What do you think , if people who have been in the same position would let me know that would be cool.

Tony x
Keep Studying.

Comments

• Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Tony, I'd start by talking to your current place see if they can lead you into more networking roles....
    if you get no joy there get the CCENT out the way (Assuming you want to go the two exams route) then start to apply for junior networking roles.....
    should be easy enough..... given your on the right path so far....
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)