Friday 14th 70-270 Exam

bt2k1bt2k1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

Got my 70-270 exam next Friday (14th).
Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and tips on this forum regarding preparing ect.
I especially want to say thank you for the Tech Notes as i have printed them all off and after reading the book gone through these notes and it has made me feel confident for the upcoming exam. I have prepared my self by going throught the latest test kings exams and use the CD that came with the 70-270 self pace book.

As many people have already asked but if anyone could give me more advice that would be great.

Cheers
Certifications:
70 - 270
70 - 290
70 - 291
70 - 293
ITIL Foundation
A+ Essentials
A+ Technician
Network+

Working Towards:
70 - 294 (October '10)

Comments

• amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Ugh, was about to wish you good luck but then I got to the "****" part and I guess you don't need luck anyway... icon_confused.gif
  • bt2k1bt2k1 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey sorry im new to posting on this site. Am i not suppose to name companies ect
    Certifications:
    70 - 270
    70 - 290
    70 - 291
    70 - 293
    ITIL Foundation
    A+ Essentials
    A+ Technician
    Network+

Working Towards:
    70 - 294 (October '10)
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No, that's fine. The problem is one of the resources you used is a **** resource that contains actual questions and answers from the exam; those are automatically filtered out, as you can see.

Check this out: http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp
    Really? I honestly did not know that. My friend who recently passed this exam past it on to me and said that this is a good study guide to go off lol

This puts me in a awkward situation as like many people on this site i was going to update you all on how i did and now i know that the source of guides i have are classed as cheating i do not want to use them because i have worked hard and studied hard for this exam.

I know its very unlikely people will believe me when i say i will not use them, and if i do pass people may not respect how much hard work i put into this.
    I suppose its knowing i did well but always nice hearing it from people who have been through it lol

anyway, again, thank you for warning me as the last thing i want to feel is bitter sweet after passing this exam.

Cheers
    Certifications:
    70 - 270
    70 - 290
    70 - 291
    70 - 293
    ITIL Foundation
    A+ Essentials
    A+ Technician
    Network+

Working Towards:
    70 - 294 (October '10)
    Well mate, if it's an honest mistake you have my apologies, I judged too soon. It's just that you see a lot of people coming on these forums and bragging how they **** and how easy it was for them to pass exams other people have to take two or three times. Glad you're not one of those.

Anyway don't sweat it, there are plenty of exams in the MCSE track that you can prepare for with proper tools. Sorry for the bitter response, welcome to the forums, and good luck with your exams!
  • totau2totau2 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi... can u help me to set for 70-270.. I appriciate if u can contact me: ramo_dar@yahoo.com

regards,
    bt2k1 wrote:
    Hey,

Got my 70-270 exam next Friday (14th).
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and tips on this forum regarding preparing ect.
    I especially want to say thank you for the Tech Notes as i have printed them all off and after reading the book gone through these notes and it has made me feel confident for the upcoming exam. I have prepared my self by going throught the latest xxx"****"xxx exams and use the CD that came with the 70-270 self pace book.

As many people have already asked but if anyone could give me more advice that would be great.

Cheers
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    totau2 wrote:
    hi... can u help me to set for 70-270.. I appriciate if u can contact me: ramo_dar@yahoo.com

regards,
    Totally not begging for ****, at all. Nope, not in the least. icon_rolleyes.gif

bt2k1, don't worry too much about the mistake. As long as you now realize that it's not a good way to "prepare", using ****-sheets with stolen questions, you're all good. Welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your MCSE track. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    Slowhand wrote:
    Totally not begging for ****, at all. Nope, not in the least. icon_rolleyes.gif

bt2k1, don't worry too much about the mistake. As long as you now realize that it's not a good way to "prepare", using ****-sheets with stolen questions, you're all good. Welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your MCSE track. :D

Hey,

Cheers slowhand. I have not been on this forum for the past few days sorry.
    Im glad to tell you all that i passed my exam today with a modest mark of 794. I can stand up and say that i never once looked at the source that was classed as a brain ****.
    Im so pleased i passed after 9 months of on and off studying. Now that i got so close to 800 im actually disapointed that i didnt get in the 800 mark but a pass is a pass!!
    Again i want to thank Techeams.net for the tech notes and also i have been looking at past posts within this 70-270 forum to get an idea of what to expect.

I am going to start my 70-290 tomorrow with a target date to do the exam by the end of febuary. I have some CBT nugget vids for this which will help.

If there is anyone one who is doing there exam within the next few days or weeks and want an idea of what its like just let me know my email is bt2k1@hotmail.com. Would be great if someone could give me advice on the 70-290 exam. I am not sure if its different were you do it but i have done mine in Liverpool, UK.

Again thank you so much and will see you in the 70-290 forum :P
    Certifications:
    70 - 270
    70 - 290
    70 - 291
    70 - 293
    ITIL Foundation
    A+ Essentials
    A+ Technician
    Network+

Working Towards:
    70 - 294 (October '10)
    Congrats on the pass!

I just passed 290 yesterday, you can read my thoughts on this exam in the respective forum under the 'Another one bites the dust' thread. I don't have anything new to add to that so far, but I'll be glad to answer any particular questions if you have any.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, and best of luck with the 70-290 studies.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • totau2totau2 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□