passed today

domangbjdomangbj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
passed the 70-270 witha 778. Not as good as I wanted, but it is passing. I really do not get serious about studying used xxxxxxx and technotes. Wish I would have studied harder

Comments

• amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    domangbj wrote:
    passed the 70-270 witha 778. Not as good as I wanted, but it is passing. I really do not get serious about studying used xxxxxxxxxx and technotes. Wish I would have studied harder

Do we want to know what "xxxxxxxxxx" stands for? icon_eek.gif
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I just wrote a two page rant about this... and deleted it.

I'll just say this, you cheated and got a 778 on Microsoft's easiest exam. You are sad.
    -Daniel
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    I know aint that something. You almost failed and still cheated. Thats not good.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Wouldn't it be ironic though if the guy thought he's not supposed to type company names and wrote xxxxxxx by himself instead of CBT Nuggets or TestOut or something? :P
  • domangbjdomangbj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ULWiz wrote:
    I know aint that something. You almost failed and still cheated. Thats not good.

It is not letting me type the name of the Company that I bought my Practice exam through. trust me I did not '****' i use this technotes, and the Pratice Exams software. I would rather fail a certification than ****. I know what site you 'think' it is but it is not. I only use legitmate material to study, and realife experience. I truly did not respect the exam difficulty that is why I only got a 778. I thought i did not pass it, and did not study enough to get a good enough score. I still passed but I learned that i need to study harder to pass the rest.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Check it out at www.certguard.com/search.asp

Some of the **** materials look legit, so you may have used it unknowingly. The filters are pretty accurate.
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Yes the site certguard is the best way to check if it was good material or not.

Put in the site you got it from in the box below and if it was a braindump then it was cheating.

If not then you should be proud of yourself for passing the exam.

Also i have heard a few times before that the company recommeded the site the users got the material from. This does not mean it was a good study source by all means.

Be careful from now and good luck
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • domangbjdomangbj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Check it out at www.certguard.com/search.asp

Some of the **** materials look legit, so you may have used it unknowingly. The filters are pretty accurate.

thank for the site i will use it from know on, but the site I used is marked as safe. I know that I did not ****. It just gets to me when some accuses me of cheating . If I would have cheated i would have made sure that I would gotten a better score. I will admit that my post does liek suspect. I really found the technotes help more than the study material in question. i stop suing ti because it really was not helping. I just kept on the technotes on this site and a my work experience. However I will use certguard from know on. I work and study to hard to devalue my certs.