Options

Attempting the Net + Tuesday UPDATE-PASSED!

BackdraftBackdraft Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have studied several of the Net + guides and have decided to give the test a go this coming Tuesday. I just got my A+ at the beginning of this month. I went to school for networking 3 years ago, and have 3 years of work experience in it, so between that and the school I think I am ready. I hate to admit it, but I took a peek at the braindump to see how the questions were, and felt that I knew most of them. I am not relying on them being the correct questions or answers, but I at least wanted to get an idea of what I was in for. I am going to read the guides I have again, and look at the over 500 page e-book I got from the voucher site, and hopefully I will come out being 1/4 of the way to my MCSA....

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Good Luck.......
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    theICEtheICE Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck dude!
  • Options
    netcom2000netcom2000 Member Posts: 117
    Good luck on your exam, keep getting the 85-90% range on practise exams and you should be ok, I will be sitting mine too, in the near future. icon_wink.gif
    Future planned exams are as follows: CCNA, Windows 2003 Server 70-290

"Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with so much blood"

Enoch Powell 1968

"We died in hell, they called it Passchendaele"
  • Options
    dan87951dan87951 Member Posts: 107
  • Options
    BackdraftBackdraft Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed!! Got a 793. Now I am going to take a few weeks off and then get working on my MCSA. I am majoring in Comp Info Tech w. Networking in college, (P/T nights, I'm an old man with a job!) and it includes Cisco Academy. So I will start working on my CCNA and CCNP after that... Thanks again for all of the help offered by these forums!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki