Not able to decide when to take my CCENT

vnadepalvnadepal Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys av been preparing for ICND1 from last two month, 5-6 hrs a day. Gone through tod lamle every square inch of the book. started revising from lot of other sources like flash cards, Exam cram. But Av to go through labs more thoroughly. Done enough on subnetting. Am not able to decide how much more i need to spend. Sounds stupid but this is my first cert exam.

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    it doesnt sound stupid to me, it sounds like a problem a lot of people have, my advice is to download a copy of the objectives and go through them one by one, if you think your knowledge covers them well, its time to nail the test,

best of luck

carl icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • IgloodudeIgloodude Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go hunt down a practice exam (if nothing else, sit in Borders or B&N and look at an ExamCram book) and take it. If you score 80% or better and for half the questions understand specifically what fact/gotcha the question is testing, you're ready to rock.
    Next up: MS Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (70-642), CCNA (640-816)
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd say you are about ready. I set a hard date and study to then, failed the first time, but not by much. Went back through what needed work and passed the next time. 2 months of 5 to 6 hours a day sounds to me like your ready to take the exam. Good luck!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    Just book a day 2 weeks out, it was the hardest thing for me to do - but it worked!