Options

Just passed Essentials, question about 220-602

crip1087crip1087 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I just passed A+ Essentials today with a 725! I was just curious to how much time people actually spent studying before taking the IT Tech 220-602 exam? From what I understand, they overlap very much and was curious if I needed to hit the books again for a couple weeks before I scheduled the exam. I have been doing the IT Tech 602 practice tests and lowest scores have been 85%. So anyone that has recently taken them, how long did you wait in-between exams?

Comments

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I took it a year ago, and I did the two with 2 full weeks inbetween. I had concurrently prepared for both, but still wanted that extra time in between given the enormous price tag on the possibility of failing.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I'm a HUGE fan of taking these exams the same day. In the field this material you need to know immediately....your skills need to discern if the problem is hardware/software or both...now and therefore I don't see them as separate skills sets...they overlap.

I personally don't think the exams should be taken at separate times, though I understand 'why' people think this is a better plan for themselves.

So, Take it as soon as possible.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    crip1087crip1087 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the input, I agree also. I feel like I'd do better the sooner I take it, I think I am as prepared as I am ever gonna be. I will be scheduling it for next week =)