Interviewing with Juniper

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
I just had my second interview with Juniper for a Resident Engineer position in NJ and things went really well and I have the next interview setup for Tuesday.

Even though I have the offer from time warner I would rather work for Juniper as an RE which has always been my career end goal. Not to mention RE's make some serious cash :D

I'll keep you guys update with how it goes.
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Best of luck man!!
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Whew! I never know where you'll be interviewing next! Congratulations, I hope it goes well! Are you going to make a career out of interviewing with everyone doubling the previous employer's offer? :D
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    undomiel wrote:
    Whew! I never know where you'll be interviewing next! Congratulations, I hope it goes well! Are you going to make a career out of interviewing with everyone doubling the previous employer's offer? :D

haha, no kiddin, I seriously feel like i've been interviewing with different places for none stop this past year. And would it be wrong to pit to companies against each other to see who will pay the most? :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Awesome man! Good luck!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Aldur wrote:
    I just had my second interview with Juniper for a Resident Engineer position in NJ and things went really well and I have the next interview setup for Tuesday.

Even though I have the offer from time warner I would rather work for Juniper as an RE which has always been my career end goal. Not to mention RE's make some serious cash :D

I'll keep you guys update with how it goes.

Goodluck Aldur your making me wonder that serious cash is around 200 K lol...