server + book

sixcarsixcar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Would the Server+ Certification Bible(sko-001) be ok to start study with or would exam cram that is newer ?
I see there are a couple with the date of 2004 and 2005( exam cram sko-002) for the newer test but they cost to much for me right know . i dont plan on taking test till may spring/summer of next year.

Comments

• mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I passed the Server+ this past Sept. using the Server+ Certification Bible for SK0-001, but I have hands-on experience with current up-to-date server hardware and system administration. Anything that was not covered in the book but listed in objectives, I searched for the data online to fill in the gaps. You can pass the Server+ using the older study guide, but there is significant enough changes where you will be spending time trying to fill in the gaps after reviewing the newer exam objectives. Best of luck!
  • sixcarsixcar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mamono wrote:
    I passed the Server+ this past Sept. using the Server+ Certification Bible for SK0-001, but I have hands-on experience with current up-to-date server hardware and system administration. Anything that was not covered in the book but listed in objectives, I searched for the data online to fill in the gaps. You can pass the Server+ using the older study guide, but there is significant enough changes where you will be spending time trying to fill in the gaps after reviewing the newer exam objectives. Best of luck!

Thanks for info, ill work on filling in gaps , i have the objectives.