Emergency help needed for 70-299 exam

kathy302kathy302 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am working in an IT company and want to pass my 70-299 exam in a short time (job requirement). I need a good teacher/institute in New York area. I can't afford failure in the exam so please tell me about the institutes which are using real useful **** or practice tests as I do not have the time to check all the **** available on the internet. I will be thankful if u provide me contact number of any instructor or institute.
kathy ready

Comments

• macdudemacdude Member Posts: 173
    ****? We don't do **** here. We like to learn the material.
  • motherwolfmotherwolf Member Posts: 117
    You sure did come to the right place! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I can't help but think this is a joke.."I don't have time to check out all the available ****"...

When you want to become a better tech, and learn the material..come on back anytime.
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Well that awful nice of you not to use a ****. Why not just google it for your area.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    But wait, there's more! Not only did she ask for ****, but she also asked for schools that use "good" ****. Ah, the hits just keep on comin'. icon_lol.gif

Seriously, though, I think this is how the fake test-takers thing got started. People who were so lazy that they couldn't even muster up the effort to ****, so they paid someone to take their tests for them. What's next, just breaking into the Microsoft Learning servers, adding the MCSE to your name, and saying "I didn't have time to have someone take the tests for me"? icon_rolleyes.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    kathy302 wrote:
    I am working in an IT company and want to pass my 70-299 exam in a short time (job requirement). I need a good teacher/institute in New York area. I can't afford failure in the exam so please tell me about the institutes which are using real useful **** or practice tests as I do not have the time to check all the **** available on the internet. I will be thankful if u provide me contact number of any instructor or institute.

www.certguard.com -- guaranteed to offer latest **** for all MS and CISCO exams.

They have trainers in all major urban areas, including New York.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mcphelp@microsoft.com offers some good classes for this.

Just e-mail them your full name, phone #, and e-mail address and ask them there. They should provide you with adequate information pretty fast.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    royal wrote:
    mcphelp@microsoft.com offers some good classes for this.

Just e-mail them your full name, phone #, and e-mail address and ask them there. They should provide you with adequate information pretty fast.

Make sure to mention you would like to purchase the latest set of ****, they don't offer training...