Options

I'm loving studying for the CCNA

nevolvednevolved Member Posts: 131
I honestly am enjoying this studying more than with any cert before. I can sit around for hours and configure fake networks, and even subnetting is entertaining.

Comments

• Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mattrgeemattrgee Member Posts: 201
    Yup Cisco is good icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like an addiction ;)
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Definitely!

I have an MCSE and CCNA, and I have to say, I enjoy Cisco far more..

Am hoping to move away from Servers/Desktop Support and get myself fully fledged into Network Engineering.

I love networking soooo much :D

At work I have to create some Routers-on-a-stick ready for two sites in Scotland.

I brought it home to do it because I just want to do it so much, lol.
  • Options
    renomarconrenomarcon Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Personaly, I got the bug a long time ago.

I started by getting a CCNA book (Sybex) to get some basics and ended up getting hooked.
    I now have downloaded every Video Tutorial there is, from CBT, Cisco Press and others. I got everything Cisco, From CCENT to CCIE and everything in between.

I just love it, rather then watching a film on TV, I watch some Tutorial Videos.
    Most of my free time is reserved to try configurations which end up being a pain to get to work, but I get so into it that I look at the clock and it's something like 4 AM and I still wanna keep going :)

Wish there were more hours in a day.....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I enjoy Cisco far more..
    to get some basics and ended up getting hooked

Me too!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    renomarcon wrote:
    Personaly, I got the bug a long time ago.

I started by getting a CCNA book (Sybex) to get some basics and ended up getting hooked.
    I now have downloaded every Video Tutorial there is, from CBT, Cisco Press and others. I got everything Cisco, From CCENT to CCIE and everything in between.

I just love it, rather then watching a film on TV, I watch some Tutorial Videos.
    Most of my free time is reserved to try configurations which end up being a pain to get to work, but I get so into it that I look at the clock and it's something like 4 AM and I still wanna keep going :)

Wish there were more hours in a day.....

lol!
    When Im gonna eat something, I lay down in bed, put some cbt nuggets vid and eat while watching it lol!

I think we are... whats called... ugh... geeks lol
    meh
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Why be shocked at being a geek?

I've proudly been a geek for a very long time and wouldn't have it any other way!!
  • Options
    grlsdmsugrgrlsdmsugr Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good so i'm not the only one that's attached to CCNA. lolol..I think the ccna nuggets i have for ccna might be old, copyright is 1999 to 2004.
    Happy Moments, praise God.
    Difficult moments, seek God.
    Quiet moments, worship God.
    Painful moments, trust God.
    Every moment, thank God.