Options

ccna 640-802 books materials

badbugbadbug Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

I need some help here was studying the 801 material but decided to switch to the 802 material. Were can i find some good books to start studying for the 640-802 exams. Need to take my exams 3rd or fourth month next year.

Comments

• Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    badbug wrote:
    Hello Guys,

I need some help here was studying the 801 material but decided to switch to the 802 material. Were can i find some good books to start studying for the 640-802 exams. Need to take my exams 3rd or fourth month next year.

badbug,

While you were "...studying the 801 material..." did you ever take and pass at least the 640-821 INTRO exam?
  • Options
    badbugbadbug Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    badbug wrote:
    Hello Guys,

badbug,

While you were "...studying the 801 material..." did you ever take and pass at least the 640-821 INTRO exam?

No i didn't. We were told we could do one exam for the 801 along with the Simulation Lab, that's the choice i made.
  • Options
    nmqtabtnmqtabt Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go buy directly Todd Lammle or odom book to study for 640-802 and take 1 exam only if you think you could handle studying with months depends on your afford. This is what I am spending time doing it.

Red
    Don't fear to climb to a position, you will get there one day. Do your best...