Options

Advice Please

DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi again guys,i've taken 270,290,291 and i just got Security+ on Tuesday and that means i got my MCSA.I plan to get my MCSE 2003 before the end of next year.I've already booked for 284 and 294 and i don't know which one to take first between the 2.I know 284 need extensive knowledge of AD.I know someone might have been thru the same situation,i just need some advice on that one.OR between 293,294,298 and 284 which sequence will be best to take these exams.

Thanx to all
Working on 293:

Comments

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You should take the 293 after the 291.
    And you should take the 285 directly after the 284.

So it would put your next tests in this order.

293,294,298,284,285 (if you plan on taking the 285)
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I would concur with Mishra mostly. Definitely make sure you get the 293 out of the way next. The 298 though I would recommend after that, because you took your Security+ recently so if that is still fresh in your head it will help a good bit with the 298. Congratulations on your MCSA by the way!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    undomiel wrote:
    I would concur with Mishra mostly. Definitely make sure you get the 293 out of the way next. The 298 though I would recommend after that, because you took your Security+ recently so if that is still fresh in your head it will help a good bit with the 298. Congratulations on your MCSA by the way!

thanx guys,i appreciate it
    Working on 293:
  • Options
    bigb0ybigb0y Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    294 Is intense with GPO's. IF you know that part you will do fine!!
    There are no secrets to
    success...
    It is the result of preparation,
    hard work, and
    learning from failure!
  • Options
    bigb0y wrote:
    294 Is intense with GPO's. IF you know that part you will do fine!!

As for GPO's,it has been a while since i look at them but i have the Ms Press 294 and Sybex,i usually take my time to go thru books and some forums before i can take any exams.So i should think it should be OK once i go through them and grab the concept.Thanx bigman
    Working on 293: