Options

Passed 293 today

emidemid Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I was a bit unsure about taking this test today, but it worked out in the end. I got about 5 sims on this test, more than any other test so far.

I kept having this problem on the drag and drop questions where the answers were blank until you actually selected them. When you let go of the click they went blank again. Not a deal breaker I suppose, but it was super annoying. Why is Prometric so flaky?

Any suggestions on which test to take next? I've taken 270, 290, 291, and 293.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif

emid wrote:
    Why is Prometric so flaky?

It's kind of odd how Transcender has it down, yet Prometric struggles so much. I'll cut them a little slack on the sims since I can see how those would be sort of complicated to program, but I don't think there's any excuse for basic things like drag-n-drop.
    emid wrote:
    Any suggestions on which test to take next? I've taken 270, 290, 291, and 293.

Have you thought about which design exam you're going to take? I'd keep going down the list if I were you. You might as well take down 294 next. If you're doing 297 for your design exam, you could probably do those two in the same day. Any thoughts about your elective as well?
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    dynamik wrote:
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif

+1
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    emidemid Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I've started studying for 294.

I'm not really sure about which design test I'm going to choose. I guess I'm leaning towards 70-298, but I can't say that I have a really good reason. As for the elective, I'm leaning towards 70-284. This is based on my assumption that it would be a good thing to have a decent grasp on Exchange. I can think of a least one job interview where I was dismissed outright because of my lack of Exchange knowledge.

Any thoughts are appreciated, I really haven't made up my mind yet. :D