Options

So. What are my chances?

Raul DukeRaul Duke Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all. I'm new here. :P

Taking the network+ test tomorrow. I take the tests here on this site with no problems. I score full pot on all of them. There's another site too- www.****.com . Had no further difficulties with the tests on that one either.

I've read the technotes, whom the webmaster here have made. Great reading. Got a better picture of overall networks now. :)

Comments

• Options
    TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    If you know your stuff it shouldn't be too much trouble for you. Take your time with the test, as comptia will often ask, I guess the best way to describe it is trick questions to check that you are reading them thoroughly.

Also have a look at some of the posts here, as they may contain hints on some of the areas the exam is looking at, that you may not have revised recently.

And best of luck for tomorrow :)
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    ...and stay away from braindumps --well that includes practice exams on BD sites.

Best of Luck
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What types of test does www.xxxxxx.com provide? Is it free for anyone?

-Kerry
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The site's name is censored because their practice exams contain actual exam questions...
  • Options
    Webmaster wrote:
    The site's name is censored because their practice exams contain actual exam questions...

:D

Anyway. Looking forward to take on the test. :) Thanx for the luck! Definately gonna need it. :P
  • Options
    Oh well- all went down the drain. Did recoqnize maybe 10 questions I got. Rest was totally out of my league. :P I think that maybe comptia has updated their questions database.

arrgh!! icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    bighuskerbighusker Member Posts: 147
    Raul Duke wrote:
    Oh well- all went down the drain. Did recoqnize maybe 10 questions I got. Rest was totally out of my league. :P I think that maybe comptia has updated their questions database.

arrgh!! icon_mad.gif

And that's why braindumps are useless... You're not supposed to "recognize questions", you're supposed to know enough to answer anything that gets thrown at you. Instead of trying to memorizing test questions, try actually studying next time.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif :P icon_lol.gif :P icon_lol.gif
    say no more icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    bighusker wrote:
    Instead of trying to memorizing test questions, try actually studying next time.

Live and learn. :)
  • Options
    I passed the test! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D icon_cool.gif

oh.. and my score was 766 if of interest. :P
  • Options
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CHEERS!!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    thanx. :D Big relief to see that "you passed" message. :)

Oh well.. think I might try to get the inet+ now. Should be easier for me than network+ , as I have some experience within web-developing , and the Inet+ contains alot network+ fundamentals doesn't it? :)
  • Options
    Yeah, there is a lot of overlap between Net+ and i-Net+.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    congrats...

If you are wanting to take the inet test, I would look at the CIW foundations exam. It is almost the same thing and will atleast be able to be applied to future CIW certs. Or I guess you could take and pass the inet then pay to have it transfered over to CIW if you wanted....It would just be more money....Anyway...Congrats again on the test pass..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA