Passed ONT, but should I worry?

bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
I passed ONT this afternoon with an 800 scratch-by....but the centre was some what sketch, no photo was taken even though I believe that's the Cisco/Vue rules now?

I also noticed my score report says "Preliminary Examination Score Report" and not the typical "Examination Score Report" that I normally get.

AND, I checked my vue profile and it's only showing "ready for delivery", normally I see my pass/fail show up right away....this was the first time I went to this centre, should I be worried? Would I pass and not get my pass?

icon_cry.gif
Jack of all trades, master of none

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    The preliminary is standard - I got one of those.

Though I did have my photo taken.

Though Pearson showed it as a pass for me within hours.

Not sure what to make of it :S
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Weird. I had my photo taken last week, and I was able to see my results on the cert tracker that same day.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think they're still rolling that out. I don't think its mandatory at all centers yet. The security was really lax when I took my ICND1 exam a couple of months ago.

It sounds like they need to review your exam. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I've seen a couple other posts about this. You're probably just too smart and/or well-prepared, and it probably triggered some minor alarm. If there's any question about your integrity, just refer Cisco to us. We all know how much ass you kick ;)

I'm not too worried, so I'm going to go ahead and congratulate you on your pass. Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I passed ONT
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats. My test status showed "in progress" for half a day before my results were updated. I had the photo also but heard a couple of people hadn't yet. On my first BSCI attempt I had no photo taken.
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Congrats on the pass.

I have not had my picture taken yet and took the ONT two weeks ago.

Nothing to worry about.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Thanks everyone!

I'm happy to say I now have my pass for "passing ONT", icon_lol.gif

ISCW is next!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • wat08wat08 Member Posts: 128
  • PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    congrats!
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
  • kpjunglekpjungle Member Posts: 426
    Congratulations!
    Studying for CCNP (All done)
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed ONT this afternoon with an 800 scratch-by....but the centre was some what sketch, no photo was taken even though I believe that's the Cisco/Vue rules now?

I also noticed my score report says "Preliminary Examination Score Report" and not the typical "Examination Score Report" that I normally get.

AND, I checked my vue profile and it's only showing "ready for delivery", normally I see my pass/fail show up right away....this was the first time I went to this centre, should I be worried? Would I pass and not get my pass?

icon_cry.gif

dont worry. your score report should have some info on it with a website to go to so you can see when the score report is validated. My test center for ISCW was like the first floor of someone's house. The trackball kept rolling out of the mouse and i had to move it 3 times to move the cursor once. They didn't take my picture at all and this was in October. oh and congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! :D Don't worry about the security measures, they are still rolling those out and have not fully implemented them yet. When I took my ICND2 last month, my test center had not implemented the photo ID's yet.