Options

Begining A+

procmanprocman Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
hey all i have A+ Certification All in one exam guide coming, i took A+ in highschool and really didnt learn any material that was new. i am very good with computers. should i expect this to be a hard cert and if so do yall have any tips
K-Meleon 1.5.1
Compaq Presario 723RS

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Depends on the person. Some struggle, some don't.

I thought the exam was a breeze, but then I also had 20 years experience when I took the exams.
    If you know the objectives, you shouldn't have any problem.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    procmanprocman Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i dont expect any issues but why would i need to know anything about irds except for maybe gaining an understanding of what is goin on.
    K-Meleon 1.5.1
    Compaq Presario 723RS
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had 5 years of experience by the time I started working on certs and got my A+. Minimal study and I passed both exams on the same day. Mind you, this is back in 1999. I started by reading every instruction manual I could get my hands on when I first started working no computers. By the time I had to study for A+, it was all review for me. The information is fundamental and I think that it would benefit everyone that works in IT to get it from an entry level stand point. Definitely go for it if you plan to! Good luck!