ipv6 so confusing in BSCI official exam guide

6stitches6stitches Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone has alternative source to get less confusing information? I found one website thats helping me some, www.tcpipguide.com. Or do you guys find material in the offical guide sufficient.

Comments

• miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    I think you will find with most topics; the self study guide is a better reference than the official exam certification guide if the material is new to you. I ended up using both books to complete the BSCI.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • 6stitches6stitches Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the comment. I ordered the self study guide should be coming in a few days, yes i just got through reading the cert guide, but your right I found certain topic lightly covered in cert guide.
  • wat08wat08 Member Posts: 128
    miller811 wrote:
    I think you will find with most topics; the self study guide is a better reference than the official exam certification guide if the material is new to you. I ended up using both books to complete the BSCI.

Absolutely! The Exam Certification Guide is not sufficient on its own. I'm a self-study guide purchaser from now on. :)
  • JohnDouglasJohnDouglas Member Posts: 186
    yep, second that. i read the eigrp chapter of the study guide. went over the exam cert chapters on eigrp and they really are eigrp-lite. i see why my collegues needed **** sites to pass as they only used the cert guide!