Options

Hurry Hurry Voucher Save 32% off Prometric Microsoft Free

Ok, I bought a voucher code to save 32% off the price of a test . It expires Nov. 30 and my testing site has no openings, considering this test is 4 hours long. If you are about to take the 70-620 or others (not good on 290,291,293,294) I will give this to the first person. You must verify it's a prometric testing site and that they have an opening between now and Nov.30,2008. If both these requirements are made it yours free. I don't want to see it wasted. Your initial cost would be $85 for the test!
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

Comments

• Options
    fdietrich22fdietrich22 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I please have it. I would like to start on my Microsoft Certification exam..
    Very r
    FD
  • Options
  • Options
    Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
    Are ready to take the test? Did you check for openings before Dec.1. If not then go read what I put above.
    The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
  • Options
    Yes I am. I read your comment and I am ready before the 1st and for that exam too.
  • Options
    Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
    Ok I sent it to your email
  • Options
    thank you so much. WIll keep you posted.