Options

Exam Done now the wait!!! How long did you wait!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jax1jax1 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the passes. Just found out I passed my exam a couple days ago. Took it here in Baghdad... They proctored for a second time. First time ever was in June.

Trying to think of which certs to move on to next... Or which order, at least.

Looks like it might be Project+, but only because it's easy.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,035 Admin
    Congratz, jax1! icon_thumright.gif I assume that you're in the military and have your certs paid for by tax-payer dollars? Wish I did... ;)
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Congrats DrSnarky and jax1, excellent first posts! You guys should stick around and contribute, this is a good community with a lot of knowledgeable people.
  • Options
    JDMurray wrote:
    Congratz, jax1! icon_thumright.gif I assume that you're in the military and have your certs paid for by tax-payer dollars? Wish I did... ;)

Not in the military... been out for four years, and been kicking around contracting in Iraq ever since. My cert was still paid for by tax-payer dollars, though ;)

My LLC is a subcontractor on a DARPA project.

Jackie
  • Options
    LarryDaMan wrote:
    Congrats DrSnarky and jax1, excellent first posts! You guys should stick around and contribute, this is a good community with a lot of knowledgeable people.

icon_cool.gif Thanks for the warm welcome icon_cool.gif