Options

Finally passed after 3rd time

I finally passed the 70-270 test with a score of 826. The first time I took it, I scored 677, and the second time I took it, I scored 677. I couldn't BELIEVE it, and I was furious at that point. I want to thank everyone on here for their help, and most importantly, I thank God.

What helped me to pass was reading the MS press book from beginning to end. I didn't do that the first two times, but got so upset, I finally decided to do it.

There was a lot of everything on the 3 tests that I took. The one thing that came up a lot (on all 3 tests) were security templates. Know those! A lot of RIS, permissions, and printer questions as well. Also, don't take IIS lightly (that one will get cha if you do).

I also want to note that my brother and I were sharing this same gravyjoe account (not sure why he doesn't get his own.. LOL), so he posted on here when he passed before as well.

Thanks again for everyone's help. On to 70-290. icon_thumright.gif
The biggest risk in life is not taking one.

Comments

• Options
    docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was the same, its a tough one. You should find the 70-290 easier..... maybe !
    Congrats
    D.S.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, 290 will cover a lot of the same material, so hopefully that one won't be as bad for you.

Congratulations on the pass!
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Congrats, and good luck on the 290! The MS Press book for it is good as well.
  • Options
    intheflatfieldintheflatfield Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    That is harder than people give it credit for!

70-290 will be a lot easier for you.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    lucifer_samlucifer_sam Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done, congrats on the pass.

I've got my 70-270 tomorrow so fingers crossed! icon_thumright.gif