New Xbox360 live interface

MonkeyBoltMonkeyBolt Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Is pretty sweet. Anyone agree?
Aston Villa FC
Pride Of The Midlands

"Because you can read this thank a teacher, because it's in English thank a soldier"

Comments

• the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I love it and it might get me to get a Netflix subscription! Especially since my sister and I just got a 52" TV!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its not bad to be honest. Adds some good touches however ive never liked the whole avatar thing anyway - even on the wii. Too babyish for me. it just caters for that wii audience imo.

I like the whole new party thing too.

All in all a good update but nothing fantastic. Just the tweaks which were required. Seems pretty solid too which is good. I wish they would include a real media centre built into the 360 and not streaming from a pc. For me this would be a massive step in the right direction. They have the technology but i think they will be holding out until the next xbox for that.

infact i think that if they included WMC in the 360, a Hi def drive, and a quite hi def drive at that, from the beginnning then the 360 would be def head and shoulders above the PS3 but until that happens you will always get the usual "well the ps3 has blue ray" etc etc. We have the better proprietary games so get with it MS and overtake pap sony and show them what they are!!!

btw, im no M$ fanboy. i loved the PS series but sony have been a big let down over the last few years for sure!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I LOVE IT! I think it runs MUCH smoother than the old dashboard (especially during in-game moments) I find the avatars to be fun as well, but its not the reason why I enjoy the new dashboard. Its smoother, slick, and I think interfaces a hell of a lot better than the old one!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • procmanprocman Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    im not a gamer but one of my frnds is and he showed it to me. its ugly as hell. PS@home is so much cooler
    K-Meleon 1.5.1
    Compaq Presario 723RS
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Damn you XBOX people and your Netflix HD Streaming. icon_sad.gif
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    procman wrote:
    im not a gamer but one of my frnds is and he showed it to me. its ugly as hell. PS@home is so much cooler

I don't really care what it looks like, as long as it performs better.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It took me an hour to make a Wii-like avatar that looks nothing like me! icon_wink.gif