Options

Contractor companies

dallastechdallastech Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anybody know where i can get a list of companies who hire just contractors for home and office PC repair?

I am currently only Dell Certified so it'll have to be a Dell service provider.......

For right now I only want to work as a contractor because I am focusing heavily on my Audio Engineering career, And i am not sure where i'll end up building the facilities. Florida or Texas. I want the flexibility of a contracting position.......

I am working for a company who does service work for Dell right now...But, as i get more Certs i want to weigh my options..

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Someone posted www.onforce.com recently. I'm not that familiar with them, but they might be worth looking into.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dice, netemp...even monster have them. YOu just need to do a search.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    MCPWannabeMCPWannabe Member Posts: 194
    dallastech wrote:
    Anybody know where i can get a list of companies who hire just contractors for home and office PC repair?

I am currently only Dell Certified so it'll have to be a Dell service provider.......

For right now I only want to work as a contractor because I am focusing heavily on my Audio Engineering career, And i am not sure where i'll end up building the facilities. Florida or Texas. I want the flexibility of a contracting position.......

I am working for a company who does service work for Dell right now...But, as i get more Certs i want to weigh my options..

Thanks

I think that I should ask you a better question? Do you like to 'lay down with the fleas.' I've found contracting companies to generally suck. You'll need to focus on your certifications(Not the fake Dell ones but the real ones which actually involve taking a test while not looking at the study guide: I worked at Dell and saw plenty of people with over 100 certifications).

Then, you can escape the crappy jobs.
    I've escaped call centers and so can you! Certification Trail and mean pay job offers for me: A+ == $14, Net+==$16, MCSA==$20-$22, MCAD==$25-$30, MCSD -- $40, MCT(Development), MCITP Business Intelligence, MCPD Enterprise Applications Developer -- $700 a Day