Weight on SUBNETTING & SIMULATION questions in CCNA exam

chinth_guychinth_guy Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I know this would sound rather stupid..but I have studied so hard..I dont wanna fail exam..since now the prices have also gone up..do u have any idea like how many questions(weight) there is on SUBNETTING and SIMULATION on exam..Just tell me by your experiences..I knw there arent any fixed figures..just wanna check up..

thanks icon_idea.gif

Comments

• mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Technically, due to the NDA that we agree to when taking the exam, we are not allowed to talk about elements of the exam. What we can say is that know them well enough so that you are not slowed down by them on the exam. For subnetting, know it so well that you can subnet in your head without needing paper to write down details. As for simulations, you should be able to know what to do without thinking too long. Best of luck!
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    mamono wrote:
    Technically, due to the NDA that we agree to when taking the exam, we are not allowed to talk about elements of the exam. What we can say is that know them well enough so that you are not slowed down by them on the exam. For subnetting, know it so well that you can subnet in your head without needing paper to write down details. As for simulations, you should be able to know what to do without thinking too long. Best of luck!

Can't say fairer than this :)
  • JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    chinth_guy wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I know this would sound rather stupid..but I have studied so hard..I dont wanna fail exam..since now the prices have also gone up..do u have any idea like how many questions(weight) there is on SUBNETTING and SIMULATION on exam..Just tell me by your experiences..I knw there arent any fixed figures..just wanna check up..

thanks icon_idea.gif

as Chris Bryant would say... know everything COLD, and you won't have to worry :)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chinth_guy wrote:
    Hi Guys,

thanks icon_idea.gif

Its like you say "there arent any fixed figures" so even if someone did violate the NDA (no one here will on purpose) then you might not get the same questions etc.

So like everyone has said, if you dont wanna fail then make sure you know the material cold. Know subnetting like you know your favourite boxershorts :D oooo yeah!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • mattrgeemattrgee Member Posts: 201
    Go to http://www.subnettingquestions.com/ if you can answer each question is less than 20 seconds then you know subnetting well enough for the exam.

If not, practice. Lots.
  • famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Weight on subnetting and simlations = heavy IMO :)
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)