Options

One Week Left, NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey people,

I have one week left till I sit the MS70-270. I am 19 years old and I work as a level 1 tech in an IT company here in Port Moresby.

I was wandering if anyone could tell me what to study during the last week. I have the MS Press book, PVIVIA cd's and transcender exams. I just need to know what are the main areas I need to stress revision on.

Last thing, the exams aren't multiple choice are they? I downloaded the test MCP demo from MS and it has drag and drop, list and other types of ways to answer questions. Should I be afraid?

Thanks guys it really helps having this site as study help, preparation and support. You guys are great, thanks again
Failure is a stepping stone to success...

Comments

• Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    I would look at the objectives for the exam and make sure you have those covered. Besides that there is not much you can do.

Best of luck
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    I only had multiple choice on the 270, worst it got was "choose all that apply", i don't even honestly remember for sure i had one of those, but i know there were some "choose two" or "choose three". No drag and drop or ordering questions, at least in my experience, and no sims (which is sad actually).

I found the MS Press book enough for this test. Stress what you don't know, or don't have experience with, it's different for everybody, but make sure you're good with unattended installs, winnt/winnt32 flags, RIS, types of backup, etc.

Good luck and keep us posted on the outcome. Don't forget to make use of Second Shot, just in case.
  • Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks AMP,

BTW when did you sit it??? And yes i do need work on unattended and i have signed up with MS second shot.

Will keep you posted.
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Thanks AMP,

BTW when did you sit it??? And yes i do need work on unattended and i have signed up with MS second shot.

Will keep you posted.

About two-two and a half months ago.