Trancender pass first time

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
I have never used trancender but Im thinking of picking up a few tests for extra practice in topics like BGP, Switching and QoS when I want a break from rack time and have an hour or two free. The advert says pass first time guarantee. Are these things ligit?

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Assuming you've bought from Transcender directly, have the single user version of the software, take the exam within 90 days of purchase and send them proof of failure then you will get a refund.
  • StigmatasStigmatas Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Seeing that transcender wasn't xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx out in your post it must be legit here..
    certguard.org to be sure.
    90 day pass guarantee....
    Someone tell me how they are able to do that.
    I have no experience with them.
    Network+ > ICND1 > ICND2 > ?

<-- No degree

Network+ = 11/18/08 DONE
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    It is a legit resource.
    Stigmatas wrote:
    90 day pass guarantee....
    Someone tell me how they are able to do that.
    If you don't pass within 90 days then they refund you the cost of the test software. It isn't guaranteeing that you actually pass the exam.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I use them for all my exams. I haven't used those specific ones, but they make good products overall.
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Turgon wrote:
    I have never used trancender but Im thinking of picking up a few tests for extra practice in topics like BGP, Switching and QoS when I want a break from rack time and have an hour or two free. The advert says pass first time guarantee. Are these things ligit?

You also have to have 2 passing Transcender scores of 90% or higher on their test scenarios documented before you take the real test for the refund to be in effect.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've bought the Transcender practice exams for CCNP and have been thoroughly pleased with them. They are definitely legit. They are not **** or anything like that. The questions are very tough.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."