at last i made it!!

doonatdoonat Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i just wanna say i passed the MCP 70-210 exam today icon_wink.gif . i am so excited about this!! i just read this forum yesterday and i got some tips from other passers of MCP. THANKS to all who shared their experiences! icon_cool.gif [/quote]

Comments

• DamienMDamienM Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :P :P
    Damien Mallon
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats!!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, doonat! And, welcome to the forum!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • doonatdoonat Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks! it just happened that 30% of my exam was taken from the reviewer our instructor gave to us (identical questions and answers too). my reviewer was from ****. 795 score wasn't bad at all, as long as i passed. :D
    That's one minus congrats for you. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif Sorry to say, but I retract mine. You cheated! Whatever your instructor gave you is **** material. It is way too early for me to go off on how bad that is. I'm sorry you cheated. Cheating makes your certification worthless. Also, this site does not condone, nor tolerate chaeting, or the support of products. It is against the NDA of major certs to be using "real" questions. Real questions?? What's the challenge in that? How about when you get a job, do you think they will give you the solution before the problem occurs??? Cheaters suck, and I hope you don't do it again..... icon_evil.gif
    Also, don't take this personally against you....if you did not know you were cheating, fine...don't do it again...I have no kindness towards those who knowingly ****. They bring down the value of everyones else's hard-earned work.....cheating is easy, and it sucks too!!! Again, not you personally, all cheaters suck!!!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Well, that's a let-down. Guess even instructors can be dishonest. Doesn't reflect a high standard within the teacher or of teaching ability.

Sad, sad, sad!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    You guys I wouldn't even worry about someone cheating, those of us with experience, knowledge and confidence are the ones who always win. Guaranteed.
  • doonatdoonat Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sorry for the phrase "products to **** my way through exams because I'm to darn lazy to actually study for it", but i didnt put that (the phrase bounded with ). i just don't know why it copied that phrase from somebody else's post. it is supposed to be "t3stking". am i censored for writing that?
    well anyways, i didn't **** on my exams coz i know i worked hard for it. the reviewer my instructor gave me was all downloaded from t3stking's site. i just wanna clear my name. that's all.
    You can't clear your name. You cheated. It's an automatic filter to prevent the spread of braindump products. No matter what, you seem proud to passed, and proud to have used that product. You shouldn't be. Again, you cheated. If it was your instructor, ask him/her to provide you with a copy of the M$ NDA. If he won't do it, get one yourself. You will see that what you did is wrong. Study hard or not, using a **** product takes all credibility from your pass.