Nokia N97 - This looks hot!

dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□

Comments

• shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Fine I'll respond so you're not sad....looks sweet :D
  • moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't like it :P
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    It has Wi-Fi, so Verizon will never carry it (not sure about Vodafone though).
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    damn, that is nice tho...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    my current phone is the HTC TyTN II nice phone....

however I'm looking at getting the HTC Touch Pro...... now thats a real nice phone icon_biggrin.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135

was just about to say, this looks very much like the TYTN II which i have

no plans to upgrade and if i was it wouldnt be to NOKIA, too big a windows mobile fan

if the touch pro does eveything the TYTN II can do then that is defo my next phone
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks very nice indeed. personally i wouldnt pay the price for the contracts for all these new phones which is why i didnt buy the iphone 3g.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Lee H wrote:

if the touch pro does eveything the TYTN II can do then that is defo my next phone

the touch pro can do everything the tytn ii does plus a few more things... the gui is nicer and teh devolpment forums are getting there...

and certainly wins over the iphone a lot more versatile and obviously not locked down as hard....
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wow thats sick
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Looks like the OS is the yahoo homepage!! Too cluttered for me and moving parts = bad!