Options

Interview T-10 mins

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
Just working through the pre-interview jitters for the Resident Engineer postion in NJ. Got 10 mins before the bridge call with 6 other ppl starts..... I'll let everybody know how it goes.
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Good luck!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    RickQRickQ Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Better late than never.

Good luck!
    Working on: Security+
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    So is this going to be the sixth job you get accepted for recently? I've lost count... When are you actually going to get a new job? icon_lol.gif

Good luck!
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Thanks for all the good wishes, it must of done the trick. The interview went extremely well and I have 2 more tomorrow :D I'm getting really good at this interview thinggy.
    dynamik wrote:
    So is this going to be the sixth job you get accepted for recently? I've lost count... When are you actually going to get a new job? icon_lol.gif

Good luck!

lol dynamik, ya know I've lost count too, TW is still working out the job offer there, and I'll be starting interviews for the edmonton RE position soon. I think I should take a job as a professional interviewer :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck holmes!!! I got an interview on friday myself...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)