Christmas List !!!

2»

Comments

• LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Mrock4 wrote:
    got her tickets to see dane cook (with me, of course)

Worst. Comic. Ever.

I would rather stay home and watch paint dry than go see Dane Cook laugh at his own unfunny jokes for an hour. icon_rolleyes.gif

Have fun though.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    Isn't all disc based multimediamedia dead? Screw BluRay, bring on more streaming content on demand.

That'll be the case as soon as I can stream 1080p. Hulu's "High Def" is 480p. That doesn't look so great at 56". What's the resolution of the streaming Netflix content for the 360? I can't find any specific numbers. My guess is that it's a highly-compressed 720p, at best.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    Isn't all disc based multimediamedia dead? Screw BluRay, bring on more streaming content on demand.

That'll be the case as soon as I can stream 1080p.

Ditto.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    books are the number 1 things on my listb..

also my CCNP exam is scheduled tomorrow.. so i guess that count as an early gift icon_lol.gif

idk what to get my GF... idk maybe some lingerie
    NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    royal wrote:
    dynamik wrote:
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    Isn't all disc based multimedia dead? Screw BluRay, bring on more streaming content on demand.

That'll be the case as soon as I can stream 1080p.

Ditto.

SuperAudio CD's offer superior sound over MP3, and I have no desire to rush out and get one, either. MP3 is good enough, and the convenience it provides far outweigh the super sound quality of SuperAudio CD's.

I know BluRay looks better than DVD and streaming video, but even as a high end audio/videophile, I can't justify spending $400 on a decent BluRay player when it's honestly an arcane way to manage video media.

On top of that, the industry couldn't have hindered BluRay adoption more if they had purposefully tried. The format wars, still charging too much for the players and movies, etc...
    Good luck to all!
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LarryDaMan wrote:
    Mrock4 wrote:

Worst. Comic. Ever.

I would rather stay home and watch paint dry than go see Dane Cook laugh at his own unfunny jokes for an hour. icon_rolleyes.gif

Have fun though.

One of us has no sense of humor my friend icon_lol.gif ..if it's me, let me be..I have enjoyed his limited exposure to movies, and the bits and pieces I have seen of his stand-up. If it's you..then I'm sorry icon_wink.gif
    Dane Cook did rip off a few comics in some of his bits, but yeah, he's funny. How can you not laugh at the Kool Aid Man bit?

OH YEAH!

P.S. I will kick you in the tights, and you will go down, you're very top heavy!
    Good luck to all!
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote:
    LarryDaMan wrote:
    Mrock4 wrote:

Worst. Comic. Ever.

Have fun though.

One of us has no sense of humor my friend icon_lol.gif ..if it's me, let me be..I have enjoyed his limited exposure to movies, and the bits and pieces I have seen of his stand-up. If it's you..then I'm sorry icon_wink.gif

Worst comic EVER? Really??? You, my friend, have obviously never seen this guy:

carrot-top-01.jpg
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
    BeaverC32 wrote:
    Worst comic EVER? Really??? You, my friend, have obviously never seen this guy:

carrot-top-01.jpg

I think we can all agree on that one :o
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LarryDaMan wrote:
    Mrock4 wrote:

Worst. Comic. Ever.

Have fun though.

Yeah I'm not really into high school rumor as well. But of course I don't care if others like him.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
    You my friends have obviously never seen this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_L-gbpKZpo

(NSFW)

Apparently, Jamie Foxx thought his performance went "wide right." icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
    We really de-railed this thread icon_lol.gif
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    No idea what I'm getting.

Engagement ring? icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    HeroPsycho wrote: