Passed on the second try!!!!!

MeastMeast Banned Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took the exam yesterday on my day off and completed it in 55 minutes, I was rushing also because I had a house closing to attend, poor time management on my part, and unfortunately I failed the exam with a score of 654. I took the exam again today with no time restrictions and score a 928, it took me an hour and a half to finish the exam. Surprisingly, I had the same exact questions that I had the day before.

Off to the Net+, by the way how is the exam, I've been in IT since 2000!

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Exact same questions? :o . Well probably you got very lucky, but still the probability of all questions from the vast ocean bank is very low.
    Anyways, top score man. I thought the 290 was the next logical step, but good luck on the N+ icon_thumright.gif
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • MeastMeast Banned Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I just want to get the basic ones out of the way first!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Congrats on the pass!
  • aidan80aidan80 Member Posts: 147 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass, I'm planning on sitting it just after Christmas. I did the Net+ a wee while ago and it thew up quite a few weird questions alright. I passed but I made sure I had the OSI model etched into my brain before I went in lol. I'd say the Net+ for me at least with past experience administering a small XP/2000 work group was a decent enough challenge.

I read the Network + Certification 3rd Edition book, the very good tech notes on this site and of course used all the free practice tests I could find to get me in the right frame of mind.
  • MeastMeast Banned Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice, I'm going at the 290 next week then I'll hit Net+ in January
  • hoomi_mcsehoomi_mcse Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    goOd luck on 70-290 mate :)