create notepad

i would know if there is a way to create notepad from recovery console or anything script no icons on my desktop not allow to use task manager and registry just i need notepad to access system restore

Comments

• wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    what does that mean; in english please?
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    mcse_696 wrote:
    i would know if there is a way to create notepad from recovery console or anything script no icons on my desktop not allow to use task manager and registry just i need notepad to access system restore

yes
  • mcse_696mcse_696 Member Posts: 151
    :))) my problem is a virus - no icons, no task manager, no registry. So, i thought i can access system32 to restore my PC by opening a notepad. Then click on "save as" to open the window from there, instead of saving, to get to system32, where there is restore rstrui and restore my pc :))) hope i explained better :)
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What about trying to open a run dialogue by typing:

[windows key]+r

Then type:

c:\windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • mcse_696mcse_696 Member Posts: 151
    i tried i have got so professional spyware it denied everything
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Pull drive and plug it in with a USB to SATA adaptor to a working machine. If it's still not booting right you can try a repair install.

If yuo need to access the registry offline, yuo can use BartPE which has a number of interesting tools to help yuo with that.
    -Daniel