I know there have been multiple threads for this,
Maybe we can get a sticky!?
Maybe we can get a sticky!?
XXXXXX Street • XXXX, RI XXXXX
[email protected] • 401.XXX.XXXX
SUMMARY: A diverse computer professional with experience supporting Server and Client desktop environments and further experience in PC hardware repair, network configuration, diagnosis and troubleshooting. Currently seeking positions related to networking to expand on my career as a network administrator.
Associate of Science, IT Support Specialist: In Progress
Community College of Rhode Island Warwick, RI
Bachelor of Science: Network Engineering: Transferred to CCRI
New England Institute of Technology Warwick, RI January 2007-May 2008
SUMMARY OF QUALIFACTIONS
Current experience supporting, troubleshooting, and deploying the following server and client operating systems:
-Microsoft Windows, Client OS (Windows 3.1 through Windows XP)
-Microsoft Windows, Server OS (Windows Server 2000 / 2003 /2007 & Small Business Server 2003/2007)
-Mac OSX, Client OS
-Linux, Client OS & Server OS (Ubuntu & Debian)
-Active Directory configuration, troubleshooting, and administration
-Microsoft Office 2000 through 2007
-Microsoft Exchange mail servers 2003/2007
-Microsoft ISA 2003/2007
-Novell Netware 6.5
-Symantec Backup Exec 11-12.5D
-EMC Email Xtender/Xaminer
-Barracuda Spam Filtering
-Remote Desktop & Terminal Services
-VMWare Desktop/Server & Virtual PC 2007
-Technical knowledge of internal computer components
-5 years of Custom PC / Server Building
-Configuration of small to medium sized offices / home networks
-Printer hardware and configuration, Local and Network
-Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, ICMP, SNMP, NetBIOS, NetBEUI
-Data Link Standards: Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11a/b/g/n
Ira Green, Inc.: IT Support Specialist (November 2008 – Present) Providence, RI
• Technical support provided to office and factory.
• Data Analyst of current factory inventory
• Entry level support of network
Advanced Network Systems: IT Technician (September 2008-November 200 Lincoln, RI
• Setup of all client PCs/Servers
• Provided technical support and over the phone support for clients
• Diagnostics and repair of hardware brought in from clients.
• On-site networking and diagnostics
Wayne J. Griffin Electric, Inc.: Help Desk Technician (December 2007 – September 200 Holliston,MA
• Providing technical support for the corporate office, as well as the four Southern offices and remote job sites.
• Manage all telecommunications including: BlackBerry’s, deploying all landlines & DSL lines to job sites, Avaya VoIP, as well as all telephone accounts.(AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/Nextel)
• Setup and deployment of all new workstations and laptops
• Create new users and groups in Active Directory.
• Create and manage all images in Symantec Ghost.
• Manage inventory for computers/monitors/phones/servers/etc.