Options

I have a question

hoomi_mcsehoomi_mcse Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
is bill gates signature still on the certificates? it's so important for me as I always dream to have his signature on mine! :D

Comments

• Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    hoomi_mcse wrote:
    is bill gates signature still on the certificates? it's so important for me as I always dream to have his signature on mine! :D

I received my MCP certificate about a month ago, and it has the Bill Gates signature on it.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Yup. Being the richest guy on the planet (most of the time), you figure he could afford to take a calligraphy class or something. His signature looks like a 16 year-old signing his first DMV form: just regular print with a few swooshes to make it look like cursive. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    My handwriting is abysmal; I type everything.

I took some Japanese courses last year, and the instructors were always giving me a hard time over how bad my Kanji exercises were. They kept accusing me of rushing through them. I had to keep telling them that my handwriting was seriously that bad and that my ability to write out Roman characters wasn't any better. I actually put a lot of effort into it too icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    lol, it's his signature anyway! :D , thank guys :)
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Slowhand wrote:
    Yup. Being the richest guy on the planet (most of the time), you figure he could afford to take a calligraphy class or something. His signature looks like a 16 year-old signing his first DMV form: just regular print with a few swooshes to make it look like cursive. icon_lol.gif

Slowhand has a lot of 'swooshes' therefore must have a better looking signature than Bill Gates. :D
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    UncleCidUncleCid Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If my handwriting is manified by 1000x, you can see butterflies and baby fawn playing in a meadow. seriously...
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Well yes and no, there's a photocopy of his signature...
  • Options
    it's ok, I don't think he has time to sign every certificate!! but it represents his signature anyway!
    hehe , and my sig is not better than Bill :D
  • Options
    daltecdaltec Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    UncleCid wrote:
    If my handwriting is manified by 1000x, you can see butterflies and baby fawn playing in a meadow. seriously...

icon_lol.gif Now THAT was funny. So funny, in fact, that I am gonna scan Bill Gates's signature and use it to order free Chik-fil-A for everybody on TechExams.net!

mmmm chik-fil-a
    Gluppit the prawling strangles, there!