Options

My Secret to Catching the Ladies

paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
By reading this thread you agree not to share this confidential information with ANYONE else. I only choose to share this divine invention with my fellow IT brothers. The result of ultimate success with women that even the King himself is known to use... Are you ready?

Here it is:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28284679/

www.firemeetsdesire.com

Comments

• Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wow, really? who is going to actually buy that?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    deadpool287deadpool287 Member Posts: 113
    I'LL TAKE 10!!!
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□

I think this is more of a shock-word-of-mouth-make-100-sites-front-page-news type of advertising. :)

It works. They successfully got you to advertise for them.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mishra wrote:

I think this is more of a shock-word-of-mouth-make-100-sites-front-page-news type of advertising. :)

It works. They successfully got you to advertise for them.

blast!! sneaky sneaky...
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I always knew that the king liked some meat in his buns :)

Edit: I am of course referring to the Whopper...
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Wow! I got all happy and stuff because I thought this was gonna help me out alot!!!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    Wow! I got all happy and stuff because I thought this was gonna help me out alot!!!

You mean to tell me that you actually thought a meat scented cologne WON'T help you attract women? If that's the case then sorry to disappoint you but I don't think there's anything that can save you.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    There's already a Taco Bell commercial that demonstrates how men are attracted to the smell of meat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ts4TtEwDc

If that's your thing...
  • Options
    malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think someone is hinting to santa for a stocking filler icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It was a major talk on the subway.............. :P
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn